ORIGINAL PETITION FOR CHANGE OF NAME OF ADULT AND GENDER MARKER CHANGE
1. Discovery in this case is intended to be conducted under level 2 of rule 190 of the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure.
2. This suit is brought by GEORGE MICHAEL BAILEY, Petitioner, who resides at XXXXXXX, Texas. Petitioner is an adult. In accordance with section 45.102 of the Texas Family Code, the following information is supplied about Petitioner:
Full true name: GEORGE MICHAEL BAILEY
Date and place of birth: 09/09/09, XXXXX County, Texas
Driver’s license number of any license issued within the past ten years: Texas DL# 99999999
Social Security number: 999-99-9999
FBI or SID number, if known, or other reference number to a criminal-history record system: None
3. No offense has been charged against Petitioner above the grade of class C misdemeanor.
4. Petitioner has not been the subject of a final felony conviction.
5. Petitioner is not subject to the registration requirements of chapter 62 of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure.
6. Petitioner requests the Court to grant a change of Petitioner’s name to JOYCE XXXX XXXXX. Petitioner further requests the Court to grant a change of the gender marker on the birth certificate from male to female.
7. The reason for the requested change is that GEORGE MICHAEL BAILEY was born male; however GEORGE MICHAEL BAILEY has gender identity disorder. He lives as a female and appears female. He has plans to undergo surgical gender change.
8. Petitioner includes with this Petition a legible and complete set of his fingerprints on a fingerprint card format acceptable to the Texas Department of Public Safety and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
9. Petitioner prays that the Court grant Petitioner’s Petition for Change of Name of Adult and gender marker change from MALE to FEMALE.
Petitioner prays for general relief.
Attorney at Law
Attorney for Petitioner
I, GEORGE MICHAEL BAILEY, Petitioner, swear under oath that the facts stated in the above Original Petition for Change of Name of Adult are true and correct.
GEORGE MICHAEL BAILEY
SIGNED under oath before me on .
Notary Public, State of Texas